Stanford and Lucille Packard RN Residency Program September 2012 - Page 4Register Today!
- Jun 5, '12 by loma510I applied on Wednesday the week it opened ! I'm still waiting good luck everyone
- Jun 5, '12 by MSNRNCNL...of course you will RstarN! I honestly applied the day it closed. Finished the assessment at like 4:55pm and it closed at 5pm.
I thought for sure they were gonna cut me for being on the late end, but the journey continues
- Jun 6, '12 by peanutsauceIt is for LPCH. I'm assuming calls for Stanford will start happening a couple weeks after Packard since the Stanford app's came out ~10 days afterwards.
- Jun 7, '12 by aliboballieGot a call for an interview on the 12th!! Sooo excited! I wish it was sooner!
- Jun 7, '12 by illsince83Just received a call from HR, I also interview on the 12th for a panel interview. AHHHH I so badly want to stay in the bay area for a job.
- Jun 11, '12 by mgp6My status changed to "sorry not selected" for LPCH and still "in review" for SHC.
- Jun 11, '12 by illsince83@peanutsauce @aliboballie uhmmm i'm a little scared. shouldn't there have been more people contacted for interviews? im always looking on here and the "california new grad" page on facebook. any of you guys know how many people they intend to interview for how many spots?
- Jun 11, '12 by malpal89I was called and chosen for an interview last Monday. 72 people were chosen for 18-20 spots and first round interviewing. HR most likely called all 72 for panel interviews that are taking place on the 11th 12th and 13th of July. HR has only called for LPCH from what I gather. Goodluck everyone
- Jun 11, '12 by peanutsauceThank you for the info @malpal89! That is a bigger cohort than I expected (I heard they were looking at 12-15, but this was in late 2011 when I talked to HR).