Stanford and Lucile Packard 2011 RN ResidencyRegister Today!
- by Mama of 2 May 18, '11Hello,
Just wanted to start this thread for all the Summer 2011 Stanford and Packard RN Residency hopefuls!!! Good luck everyone!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=567431©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 30,296 Views
- May 18, '11 by AZWildcatRNJust applied today. Now its just a waiting game.... so agonizing . I applied last year back in December and they actually called me within about ten days after I applied for an over the phone screening interview. Hopefully they will respond as quickly this time around. Good Luck everyone!
- May 19, '11 by crazyframesThey seem to be. One of my classmates already had a phone interview! I'm still waiting for my third reference letter - ARGH!
- May 19, '11 by studystudyWow! Someone already had a phone interview?! How does that happen? Tell us about your friend and what sets her apart!
- May 19, '11 by Mama of 2I had a phone interview as well. The HR person stated that they do phone interviews on all candidates. Though, I don't know if they will do another phone interview for those who have already had one during the last application round.
- May 19, '11 by studystudyI just had a missed call from them!
- May 19, '11 by kimsjcI applied yesterday and had a phone interview today. HR person said they expect 700 applications. Looks like they are getting a head start on the phone interviews!
- May 20, '11 by crazyframesGot my third letter yesterday & sent off my application last night. Can't believe I'm so nervous about a phone interview but it's my first opportunity since I've started applying for jobs!
Good luck to everyone!
- May 20, '11 by Mama of 2Don't be nervous, just be yourself! The pone interview is for them to get to know you a little better. It was my first "interview" as well.
Quote from crazyframesGot my third letter yesterday & sent off my application last night. Can't believe I'm so nervous about a phone interview but it's my first opportunity since I've started applying for jobs!
Good luck to everyone!
- May 20, '11 by Mama of 2They are already updating their application status!!!