Stanford and Lucile Packard 2011 RN Residency - Page 14Register Today!
- Aug 31, '11 by crazyframesGot the call yesterday and was offered a position at Stanford! So thrilled! It was awesome to hear from HR that they were all so impressed by the caliber of people they interviewed that they added an additional three positions (now hiring 15). Go us!
- Aug 31, '11 by meggleweggleThat's awesome! Congrats!! What unit were you offered??
- Sep 1, '11 by crazyframesmeggleweggle - sent you a pm with the info.
- Sep 6, '11 by meggleweggle@crazyframes...I got your message! Congrats! That's awesome! That's actually one of the units I interviewed for but I didn't hear anything so I don't think I got it.
I still am waiting to hear from HR. At this point I'm thinking no news is BAD news haha. Oh well, I feel lucky to have even gotten as far as I did!
- Sep 7, '11 by crazyframesI always prefer to think that "no news is good news" until I actually get bad news! But of course that's easier to say since I've already gotten my good news. I have a former classmate who is waiting to hear as well (he also interviewed on that same unit). I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you that HR gets back to you soon with a wonderful phone call!
I think we were all pretty lucky to have gotten as far as we did. It's such a tough and competitive market out there and so hard to navigate. I'm grateful for this job as I haven't gotten a bite on anything else at all. I applied to Washington Hospital in Fremont (where quite a few of my classmates got interviews) and didn't even make the first cut to get an interview. So it just goes to show you that you never know what people are looking for in a candidate!
- Sep 7, '11 by meggleweggleSO true! I'm trying to stay positive =) Let's just hope they are still making decisions!!
- Sep 7, '11 by crazyframesI just heard from a friend who is also waiting to hear that he was told they would still be calling people through this week. Don't know if that's helpful to you or not but I hope so!
- Jul 16, '12 by ktran1crazyframe, I am preparing for my 1st panel interview with Stanford for their residency program next week, can you please give me some advice on panel interview? also, what were the types of questions being asked? thank you so much
- Jul 16, '12 by ktran1Hi megleweggle, I have a panel interview with Stanford for their residency program next week, can you give me some advice as to what kind of behavioral questions were asked? thank you so much...
- Jul 17, '12 by ktran1@Crazyframe, thank you so much for your message and advice regarding panel interview. I can't seem to private message you since I am a new member and I have to have had posted at least 15 post so far in order to participate in pm. Nevertheless, I would want to say thank you so much for your reply. My interview is next Wednesday- I will keep you updated