Sharp New Grad Program Fall 2012/Winter 2013Register Today!
- by ExPharmaGirl Oct 9, '12I wanted to start a thread on the Sharp New Grad Program in San Diego that opened for apps today. Best of luck to all that applied!
- 50,635 Views
- Oct 9, '12 by ninad222Thanks! I applied today at 10am. It didn't want to take a chance if they only take in so many applicants.
- Oct 9, '12 by ExPharmaGirlI got mine in by noon. It took a while to fill out the supplemental app! What did you apply for? I applied for tele and med/surg tele residency.
- Oct 9, '12 by ninad222I applied for Memorial med/surg residency as well and Grossmont behavioral health.
- Oct 9, '12 by rainingelevenDoes anyone know if they will only consider your file for the two top choice units you list? There were several that I was interested in, but seems like we can only pick two? Do you know if we don't get selected one of the two units we selected, if they will automatically consider our apps for other units?
- Oct 10, '12 by RNinCI applied, but I'm not sure if I am eligible. I am an "old" ADN new grad but still enrolled in my BSN program. Doesn't hurt to try, I suppose.
- Oct 10, '12 by Jazi123It should be open for a couple more days. Go on the sharp website and search keyword: New grad in the job search engine. I applied for L&D at Mary Birch and Grossmont
- Oct 10, '12 by MeriwhenGo to the Sharp website, click on Jobs, click on Nursing, then look towards the lower right of the main page for "Apply for the New Graduate Residency Program" under the News and Events section.
Apply ASAP: the application period closes on October 15 but prior sessions have been known to close EARLIER than the closing date posted.
Best of luck to all of you.
- Oct 10, '12 by hbk77Thanks so much for sharing, especially since it's already so competitive!