Sharp New Grad Program Fall 2012/Winter 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- I have also applied. This will be my fourth attempt with Sharp.
- Quote from rainingelevenI'm pretty sure they ask us to select 2 areas to limit the pool.Does anyone know if they will only consider your file for the two top choice units you list? There were several that I was interested in, but seems like we can only pick two? Do you know if we don't get selected one of the two units we selected, if they will automatically consider our apps for other units?
- Quote from CorianderGood luck to you Coriander! Have you interviewed with them previously?I have also applied. This will be my fourth attempt with Sharp.
- Oct 10, '12 by Bailey.CHi, just applied and got the email to complete the survey. Do you know if the survey is they supplemental app that was mentioned? Is that were you pick your units of choice?
- Quote from ExPharmaGirlI've interviewed with them twice. The interviews are not that bad. Mostly behavioral, but sometimes they'll throw a clinical question at you to see if you're awake.Good luck to you Coriander! Have you interviewed with them previously?
- Quote from CorianderCoriander, you always crack me up!I've interviewed with them twice. The interviews are not that bad. Mostly behavioral, but sometimes they'll throw a clinical question at you to see if you're awake.
Are we back to the snowball's chance in hell again?
- I'm a little snowball, white and stout... Here is my chance in hell, here is my pout..... LOL Glad to have you aboard, ExPharmaGirl. *grin*
- Oct 11, '12 by monruss13Just finished my application! I had work the past two days so I didn't get a chance until now. How do we know if they received our Supplemental app?
- Oct 12, '12 by helpmepassNCLEXI applied to the NICU at Sharp Memorial and Grossmont, good luck everyone!
- Oct 13, '12 by hiphippoHi Coriander,
Do they tell you why you weren't picked? Also, would you happen to know what helps get an interview? do you have related experience or things like ACLS, PALS? just curious to see what my chances are to at least get an interview.