Sequoia/San Francisco State Fall 2013 BSN applicants - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 29 by melyginaQuote from deanna1990Congrats deanna1990!!!! I also got accepted to the Sequoia BSN Program...So happy! I just received an acceptance email! Good luck to everyone!!
Have you intend to enroll to SFSU yet??? I'm struggling finding how to do it
I read in the SFSU "to file your Accept Admission Offer please go to the SF State Gateway"
when you go to https://gateway.sfsu.edu/applicants and enter your SFSU ID
does it show Accept admission offer - Pending Admission Decision in blue color? I dont understand why it says Pending Admission Decision?
- Submit proof of Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) immunization - Required
- Submit proof of Hepatitis B (HEP-B) immunization - Required
This immunizations above shows in blue too?
Where to I accept my admission offer? I'm a bit confused, I will appreciate your help!
- My application status has not changed on sfgateway yet either.The email said we have until May 13 to reply with a decision and the intent to enroll as well as the other items still say pending admission. I heard after 48 hrs the status is supposed to change and we can enroll online.You are supposed to send in the two forms with your email to Canada College via snail mail or in person. Hope that helps!!Congratulations!!Last edit by deanna1990 on Apr 29
- Apr 29 by bcmillanCongratulations deanna1990 and melygina!!!!!
can you guys tell us what your stats are? So we, future applicants, can have an idea of what to expect...
it would be greatly appreciated.
How exciting!!! CONGRATS again!!
- 4.0 prereqs, 3.7 overall, 100+ volunteer hours, 95 on teas
- Apr 29 by bcmillanNice stats! Well done! I hope I can get a high Teas score when I take the test.. Congrats again and thanks for Sharimg the info
- Apr 29 by emtfox1122I received my acceptance to the Sequoia program too today! I'm so happy! this was my top choice! now I don't have to go to samuel merritt's program which is ridiculously expensive!
- Apr 29 by emtfox1122Question- anyone else who has been accepted to the Sequoia program have on their online status say CANCELLED? really confused now.
- Apr 30 by sackmanrI got in too!!!!!! I am still in shock! Sooo excited to meet and share this amazing adventure with you all!
- Apr 30 by melyginaQuote from deanna1990You are right deanna1990. I talked to SFSU admission department and they told me to wait few days for them to change our admission status and they will give us approx 2 weeks to intend to enroll. It's good that they are extending the time for us to register as they gave us our nursing acceptance so lateMy application status has not changed on sfgateway yet either.The email said we have until May 13 to reply with a decision and the intent to enroll as well as the other items still say pending admission. I heard after 48 hrs the status is supposed to change and we can enroll online.You are supposed to send in the two forms with your email to Canada College via snail mail or in person. Hope that helps!!Congratulations!!
emtfox1122 which online status say cancelled? Are you talking about the SFSU student admission when you check the https://gateway.sfsu.edu/applicants?
Mine shows Accept admission offer - Pending Admission Decision, but like i mentioned earlier, it's normal to show this because they will be updating the system for the students who got accepted to nursing school.