SDSU Fall 2012 admission hopefuls - Page 7Register Today!
- Mar 3, '12 by hpflnrsingstdntFrom what I have read on past (2011 SDSU nursing) boards, people with 65's got into the nursing program for the Spring 2012 cohort.
I know how hard this is for everyone.. My blood pressure sky rockets just thinking about it :3 but we'll all make it through this!
- Mar 3, '12 by SpiffynessDoes anyone know if the 5 semester BSN program at SDSU runs through the summer? Or do you get summer off?
- Mar 5, '12 by MyshiHello everyone! I applied for Fall 2012 too. :3
ST1004: Based on the information session given to our community college by SDSU's school of nursing, the program doesn't run through the summer.
- Hey everyone I'm anxious as hell! I hope so badly I get in! This is my first choice, as it is for many others. I have 76 points. I hope this will be magical enough to get me in! I'm so nervous. Has anyone heard from just the college, for those that are transfer students, by any chance? They said we would hear back early March. I get worried that i didn't fill it out right, or i missed something, said something wrong, didn't fill it out completely...my mind keep thinking of reasons to doubt my acceptance. Ugh! Well I thought I would share my thoughts. I hope I'm not the only loosing my marbles! haha Good Luck to everyone! Lets just stay positive and just imagine how amazing it would be to go to nursing school @ SDSU!!!
- @icecrmlovr I'm a transfer student and I haven't heard back yet! Making me pretty nervous! Do you live around SDSU? How is the campus and the area? I'm kinda debating between CSULB and SDSU and CSUS as my first choice ..
- So I don't live in SD but about 3 hrs north, in the Ventura County area. You? I love the area but I haven't really spent much time on the campus itself; however, if I do get accepted I will be traveling down there to hopefully get a feel of what it's like. I applied to CSLUB as well. Their point system is crazy. Max points is 10. I laughed when I realized it's based basically off only three things. Man am I nervous. I didn't really look into CSUS. I only applied to 4 colleges. I feel like I'm going to go bankrupt just from applying to those.lol
- I live 20 min north of CSULB. I really like the SD area too! I heard the dorms are super small at SDSU though.
- You plan on living in the dorms? Do you know how much it cost to live in them?
- I'd prefer to live with roommates in an apartment or something, but if not then I would have to dorm. I'm not sure how much it costs though.
- Mar 12, '12 by blindsey58Hi all! I have been reading your thread for some time, figured I should join!
It says costs for all the dorms on their housing website. I put yes for the on campus housing only because I plan on moving from the central coast and it will be an entirely new area.
Has anyone heard back yet on their admittance? I am beginning to get very disheartened.
Transfer GPA: 3.58
About 5,600 work experience hours(I worked full time as a psych tech for a few years)....
Do my chances seem okay?
It says they would let us all know early March on the Webportal and mine still says pending.