Scripps New Grad Nurse Residency 2013 - Page 24Register Today!
- Dec 1, '12 by pepperedThanks coriander! Yes zippity drive carefully and I'll see you at 12:30, I'll be the one with the crazy eyebrows. Kraziev -- maybe if u describe your interviewers someone else may have had them,
- Dec 1, '12 by ctqloveQuote from ripplecalI was confused as well, especially because they called me the morning of my interview. Use the addresses Coriander gave you. The buildings for 9619 Chesapeake or 9444 farnham are right next to each other. So you will not get lost if you mapquest either address. There is parking behind 9444.Hey all, I've been silently following the thread. I have an interview Monday the third. I was wondering if someone could help clarify the address for me. The first invitation I received said it was at 9444 Chesapeake Dr Suite 205, now I received another stating 9444 Farnam Suite 205...I am a little confused at this point and would hate to be scrambling on interview day. Good luck to all of you!!
Also I arrived 15 min early and they took me in right away!I was caught off guard thinking I would be sitting around for a bit.
- Dec 1, '12 by ctqloveQuote from ZippitydoodahCoffee sound good Good Luck tomorrow!Hey Coriander --
Thanks for all the info. I'm interviewing next Monday, and am more than a little stressed about it. Driving in from Tucson. Having some idea of what I'm going to face, so I can at least visualize it, helps remove at least a few of the unknowns in this situation.
I'm not especially fond of the odds (1 out of 4+), but if ya don't try ya can't get it. Whoever gets in from this thread, we should all meet up for a coffee or something near the beginning of the program. Coriander's is on me. ctglove too. As long as it's just coffee.:***:
- Dec 2, '12 by krazievi3t6urlQuote from peppereduhms great idea. if anyone has interviewed or will be interviewing...Thanks coriander! Yes zippity drive carefully and I'll see you at 12:30, I'll be the one with the crazy eyebrows. Kraziev -- maybe if u describe your interviewers someone else may have had them,
PM me if you have their email address? I so FORGOT to do this. Thanks!Last edit by dianah on Dec 3, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names/identifiers
- Dec 2, '12 by CorianderBecause today is a busy, crazy day, and I might forget, I wanted to wish all of you Monday interviewees much luck.
- Dec 2, '12 by B217During your interview were you asked what shift you preferred?? Or what unit? Did they ask specific unit questions? Thanks in advance.
- Dec 2, '12 by B217Best of luck to everyone interviewing tomorrow!!! I'll be there at 1:30.
- Dec 2, '12 by CorianderQuote from B217I didn't get those questions. Shifts are based on your preceptor's shift. From what I hear, they may be changing how they are doing the residency: there will be two 20-week periods with the first 3 months precepted and the second two months on your own. Then you will switch units and precept for a couple of weeks before being set free. After that, you will be offered a position but it may be at another facility entirely or another unit.During your interview were you asked what shift you preferred?? Or what unit? Did they ask specific unit questions? Thanks in advance.
- Dec 3, '12 by spanglecGood Luck everyone today!!
- Dec 3, '12 by CorianderI'm looking forward to hearing how things went! I know there are a bunch of you with early afternoon appointments.