Scripps New Grad Nurse Residency 2013 - Page 23Register Today!
- Nov 30, '12 by spanglecI used the Farnham address and it took me right to it! It's like a few turns off the 15 fwy. I exited Claremont Mesa blvd
- Quote from spanglecMay the force be with you, Spanglec!I used the Farnham address and it took me right to it! It's like a few turns off the 15 fwy. I exited Claremont Mesa blvd
- Nov 30, '12 by blondiebabe1418For anyone who has already had an interview, has your status changed on the job submission page on Scripps website?
- Nope, mine still says Applicant Review. LOL
- Nov 30, '12 by blondiebabe1418Is that how it was last time you applied as well?
- That's a good question... I honestly can't remember. Is yours stuck on AR too?
- Nov 30, '12 by ZippitydoodahPreparing for the drive to San Diego (Sunday) for Monday interview.
Starting to get big zit on forehead = awesome.
I'll see all you Monday interviewees scheduled for 12:30. I'll be the old guy in the gray suit with the third eye.
- Nov 30, '12 by pepperedI have a question. How do we get the interviewers contact info to write a thank you note. When I meet them do I ask for a business card or write down their names on a notepad. Last time I interviewed I was sent the interviewers names in an email. Ps can relate about appearance -- I got brows waxed today and the lady made them totally uneven - fist time that's ever happened
- Peppered, they had business cards on the table. If they didn't have one, they're happy to write their info down for you.
Zippity, drive safely
- Dec 1, '12 by krazievi3t6urlDarn it! I forgot to get contact info!!