Scripps New Grad Nurse Residency 2013 - Page 14Register Today!
- Nov 14, '12 by krazievi3t6urlYAY. I got the email too!
- Nov 14, '12 by sharsStill nothing...
- Nov 14, '12 by aadtOCThanks! My interview is on the 30th. I am sure you will hear soon! I hope we can all be coworkers!
Quote from ChristMRNCongrats!! Is your interview on 11/26?? So far I have several friends that have interviews on that day. I still haven't heard anything. :-/
- Nov 14, '12 by ChristMRNQuote from aadtOCThat is great! I hope so! At this point I would just like to hear either way. Lol. Hopefully we all get interviews...and jobs!Thanks! My interview is on the 30th. I am sure you will hear soon! I hope we can all be coworkers!
- Nov 14, '12 by ctqloveQuote from RNinCI have been out of school for over 2 years! I graduated in Aug 2010 with an ADN. I am finishing my BSN this month so I have a "New" new grad date. If you don't have your BSN then enroll in a program ASAP. If you have your BSN than enroll in a masters program. I also volunteer for Scripps so I know that helped.
Do you mind my asking how long you've been out of school?
Because I moved out of the country for almost a year (for my husbands job) I'm about to cross the 2 year line. I'm so worried that once I cross that line my chances are gone!
- Nov 14, '12 by msmith2103Hey... I've kind of been silently following this thread. I have not got an rejection email and I have not received an interview email yet. I still have my fingers crossed for an interview. I submitted my application on Monday, November 5th. My status currently states application review. I'll keep you all posted! Good luck everyone! Currently I'm in school at University of Colorado for my BSN, graduating next month. San Diego is where I was born and raised, and I can't wait to get back!
- Nov 14, '12 by obladiNothing so far. Does anyone know an HR contact - an email or number to call? Also are you guys able to choose your interview dates or are they assigned? Do they do phone? I'm worried if I do get an interview I won't be able to be there one of the dates - I go to school out of state and we have a test one of the days. Do y'all have any info on that end? Your help is appreciated!
- Nov 14, '12 by CorianderThey evidently spread out emails over a few days, so see what happens tomorrow and Friday.
Interviews are assigned and there are no opportunities to change the date. If you have an exam on the date, see if you can make up the exam or take it early.
I don't know about phone interviews, as they're conducted in a big room with tables full of panels.
- Nov 14, '12 by pepperedCoriander-- did your status change from applicant review to interview?
- Nov 14, '12 by CorianderQuote from pepperedIt still says Applicant Review.Coriander-- did your status change from applicant review to interview?