SCRIPPS New Grad Program August 2012 - Page 9Register Today!
- Jun 7, '12 by wish4msmcHi everyone-I just found this site. I interviewed on Monday. Felt like it went well but completely forgot to give them my letters of rec and show then the awesome portfolio that I spent hours/days making. Doh! Hope to hear soon...
- Hi wish4msmc! welcome.....
What are you doing to keep your mind off things? We're into the homestretch now. I'm trying not to cuddle with my phone. lol
- Jun 7, '12 by MyNameRNTo be honest.... I'm not. I'm pretty much married to my phone and checking constantly. I wish I had something to take my mind off :-(
- It sounds completely silly but I've been looking at apartments that I'd be able to afford. Of course, the phone is helping me. It just sits there with its silent screen. *laughing*
- Jun 7, '12 by wish4msmcCoriander-I will admit that I had a moment of weakness today (which is how I found this site), but I'm not really too stressed about the job hunt. I'm just praying that I get the right job for myself . . . of course I hope that this is it, but if not, what can I do?
- Jun 7, '12 by nauhjatHi all!!! I am new to this forum but not to the site. I too had an interview on June 6 and feel as if I am going to lose my mind. Oh the stress!!!! I feel good about the way it went but you never know. UGH!!!!!!!!! Now every time the phone rings or I get an email my heart skips a beat. It is really hard to concentrate on anything else... To make a long story short, I feel all of your pain.
- wish4msmc, That's a great attitude to have. I know we'll all find something that is just right for us.
Hi nauhjat! I'm glad to hear that your interview went well. It was actually a very good experience. They were great at putting me at ease.
- Jun 7, '12 by nauhjatThanks Coriander! Yeah they were pretty good at easing the tension. It's just the waiting game that is killing me and it's only been a day for me. LOL. I have to think positive though. :spin: