SCRIPPS New Grad Program August 2012 - Page 4Register Today!
- May 23, '12 by luckybellaI saw on facebook that someone received an interview. Has anyone here received an email for an interview? Just wondering if more people are starting to hear back already!
- May 24, '12 by RN2012BSNI just received an email for an interview on June 4th. Does anyone know how many people they are going to interview or how many positions there are?
I graduated with my BSN in Dec 2011 and am from Northern Cali. I would love a position in Oncology or Med/Surg.. Pediatrics would be great too, but I don't think that's an option for this new grad residency.
Good luck to everyone!
- May 24, '12 by CorianderCongratulations to those receiving interview emails! I'm trying not to check my email every 30 seconds. LOL
- May 24, '12 by kv07So no peds in this residency then? Congrats to all with interviews!
- May 24, '12 by CorianderI just received an interview email.
kv07, that's a good question. I didn't see peds included when I went through, but I may have been mistaken. Does anyone else know?
- May 24, '12 by ICU-RN2007Scripps does not have inpatient peds.
- May 24, '12 by luckybellaI got an interview email too...what I got from it was that it was going to be a panel interview with five managers? Good luck to us all...