SCRIPPS New Grad Program August 2012 - Page 21Register Today!
- Jul 9, '12 by wish4msmcQuote from emilyandhousesMake sure you check your junk mail too-my email was from a different Scripps email address, not Mandy. It would be terrible if it was sitting there this whole time.nothing in my email still! waaaaah
- Jul 9, '12 by emilyandhousesi checked my junk mail. nothing. so i emailed Mandy.
- Jul 9, '12 by luckybellaQuote from emilyandhousesHmm, did all of your references complete the reference survey?nothing in my email still! waaaaah
- Jul 10, '12 by jenn3999anyone having problem with the pre employee process? i keep getting an error message after i try to enter my work experience...
- Jul 11, '12 by fm87I got into Scripps Mercy and will be working nights! I'm out of town and live in the Bay Area currently. I want to be close to work but at a reasonable price. I'd like to stay away from unsafe areas... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
- Jul 11, '12 by fm87Hi Jenn! I'm from the bay area as well! I've been talking to some people and they've been saying that UTC is a great area! I'm actually thinking of renting a condo at a reasonable price but nothing set in stone yet. I'd say that for how pricey SD living is, the pay isn't that great for nurses!
- Jul 11, '12 by jenn3999Hi fm87!
Congrats!!! Yes, I'm looking in that same area. What apartment complexes are you looking at? I'm flying down fri to look at a bunch and hopefully sign a lease!
- Sep 5, '12 by CollroI interviewed back in June for the program, but didn't get a spot. I was recently contacted because they have spots they want to fill, and they want to interview me again. I'm curious to know how many people they're interviewing or how many spots there are. Was anyone else contacted?
- Sep 5, '12 by wish4msmcWow I'm surprised that they are still interviewing ... we finished our orientation last week and have already started on the floor. Good luck to you!
- Sep 5, '12 by RN2012BSNHello,
I too was interviewed in June and didn't get a position at that time.
I just got an email today that they will be having another small second Fall cohort, and they were sending emails to determine who was interested of the "strong candidates" they identified during those interviews.
They said the cohort would begin early December, and that they would contact again next week to those interested about the next steps. I think they're still working with nurse management to determine the timeline.
I'm not sure how many positions they might have, but it's great that they will add a few more spots! :-) Good luck!