Scripps Healthcare New Grad Program - 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on Scripps Healthcare New Grad Program - 2012 in California Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hey All, Just wanted to start a thread on the Scripps Health New Grad Residency Program for...by karrie8o3 Nov 12, '11Hey All,
Just wanted to start a thread on the Scripps Health New Grad Residency Program for 2012! I just submitted the application, but I'm worried that I did not make the "first 500 external applicants" cut.
Anyone else out there who have submitted? Let the discussion begin, and good luck to those who have/will apply!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=640633©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,185 Views
- Nov 12, '11 by nurse2bmomI too just submitted. I actually submitted the application at about 4 pm, but wasn't able to finish the assessment until 1 am. It shows that my application was submitted/received but I was also worried if I made it within the 500 applicants. I noticed the posting was no longer on the website later this evening...Good luck to u. The good part is we will know within 2 weeks if we get called for an interview! Let us know how it goes!
- Nov 12, '11 by karrie8o3I did not receive an assessment to complete after submitting my application, but on the website, it says "Submission Received." So hopefully, that means I have the assessment completed within the past 12 months.
- Nov 12, '11 by nurse2bmomYes you must have completed the assessment already. If not they will send you an email right after you submit your application telling you you need to complete it! Good Luck!
- Nov 12, '11 by CuddleswithpuddlesThere is a thread about this program under California nurses. A few posters have received callbacks.
- Nov 15, '11 by nurse2bmomWell I got my rejection letter. I figured my chances were slim since I got it in so late..They should just remove the job listing when it reaches 500. They said they had over 1100 apps! I also read that by Tues they had over 300. So either I suck or I was waaay too late! Oh well, the search continues!!! Good luck to you all.
- Nov 16, '11 by karrie8o3I got my rejection email, too! Bummer. I guess it's time to wait for the next round! Best of luck to you, nurse2bmom!!
- Nov 17, '11 by zebrastripeRNI got an email on Monday! I have an interview on November 28th!
- Nov 18, '11 by karrie8o3Congrats! Let us know how it goes (i.e. questions, environment, interview process....etc.)! And, of course, good luck, but I'm sure you won't need it!!
- Nov 19, '11 by LunahRNMoved to the California Nurses forum.