(Sacramento area)Rancho Cordova ITT Tech Brekenridge CampusRegister Today!
- by MA_Davis Jun 6, '12I'm pretty sure ITT Tech has been talked about over and over again lol BUT I haven't heard of anyone who has attended or heard anything about this campus in Rancho Cordova. I have already been researching myself and have found that the Board of Registered Nurses has approved this campus but.....I just want to hear from someone who has attended this school or knows someone who has. Thank you everyone!!
- Jun 12, '12 by MarykdarlingI would like to know this too!! I just took their HESI today and scored a 91 overall, but unfortunately I don't think that's high enough to be part of their 30 students :-/
- Jun 12, '12 by MA_Davisyeah..I changed my mind..it costs too much and I have heard of a lot of people at the end of the program not getting their diplomas! I don't know everything about it but enough to not go lol plus I want to further my education and the credits there are not transferrable...
- Jun 12, '12 by MA_DavisYou should try community college? I haven't gotten all of my prerequisites so I am starting them next semester...and then in Spring I will be going to Sac City College.
- Jun 14, '12 by MarykdarlingWell, it would cost a lot less for me (around 27k) because I have all of my pre-reqs done. (Sciences + general ed) so I would only need to take my core nursing classes at ITT tech! I'm still waiting to hear back from them. Good luck to you!! If you want any recommendations on teachers for Micro or A&P at Los Rios community colleges (I took most of mine at ARC) let me know!!!
- Aug 16, '12 by future82nurseMarykdarling have you started the program yet? I have taken all of my pre-reqs through the Los Rios Colleges but due to the lottery system, I have been waiting 5 years and still haven't gotten in! I'm looking into private schools at this point. That's good to hear with your pre-reqs already done the tuition goes down.
- Dec 10, '12 by MarykdarlingI actually am going to be starting Samuel Merrits BSN program in the spring, so I am very excited about that! any more news with ITT for you? I can't believe you've been waiting so long!
- Dec 18, '12 by crebsQuote from future82nurseMarykdarling have you started the program yet? I have taken all of my pre-reqs through the Los Rios Colleges but due to the lottery system, I have been waiting 5 years and still haven't gotten in! I'm looking into private schools at this point. That's good to hear with your pre-reqs already done the tuition goes down.
During those 5 years why did you never apply to sac state?