Sac State Spring 2012 or Fall 2012Register Today!
- by itsmeehlizie Jul 29, '11Anyone applying for Spring 2012 or Fall 2012?
- Jul 30, '11 by vintagemother2013 for me! What classes are you taking this semester? I still have A&P 1, 2 and O-Chem to go. You must be almost done. Whoo hoo for you!
- Jul 31, '11 by LameI'm applying for fall 2012! It's my 2nd choice school.
- Jul 31, '11 by akulahawkI would have been applying to Sac State for Spring 2012 if I'd learned that they were taking 2nd Bachelor's students earlier. Attempting to apply earlier would have been an exercise in futility. After my ADN program is done, I'll look into transitioning to BSN or to an MSN program, probably at Sac State.
That means I'll be applying to their program for the Fall 2013 semester, or the next available semester after that. Of course, the 2nd Bachelor's students could be shut out again between now and then... leaving me with the MSN option only.
- Aug 1, '11 by itsmeehlizie@Vintagemother I finished all my prereq's last semester. This semester because I decided to go to Sac State instead of Stan state. I am working on my co-requisites like nutrition and child development.
@Lame Did you take your teas yet?
@akulahawk-I applied to an ADN program too. I am waiting to see if I got in. If I did I want to do the RN to BSN route. Sac State has a new ABSN for 2nd Bachelor's students.
- Aug 2, '11 by sacnurseI am applying for spring 2012! I am very excited and scared at the same time. I still have to take my TEAS.
- Aug 2, '11 by itsmeehlizie@Lame Yeah I took the teas in June & got a 72% then I took it again in July & got a 76%. I am taking it again August 9th. I need at least an 82%. The English part really hurt me both times. Good luck! it's not that bad. Just make sure you watch your time.
@sacnurse I'm excited and scared at the same time too! When are you going to take the teas?
- Aug 2, '11 by LameQuote from itsmeehlizieI'm trying to aim a little higher too. I hope I get a score in the high 80's. The science portion really makes me nervous since I've only taken micro and chem. I will be taking Anatomy in the fall tho.@Lame Yeah I took the teas in June & got a 72% then I took it again in July & got a 76%. I am taking it again August 9th. I need at least an 82%. The English part really hurt me both times. Good luck! it's not that bad. Just make sure you watch your time.
- Aug 2, '11 by itsmeehlizie@Lame If you haven't already you should get the teas study guide. It really helped. You can brush up on anatomy.