Sac state (CSUS) nursing spring 2013 - Page 7Register Today!
- Nov 16, '12 by ♪♫ in my ♥Quote from crebsCongrats. I remember when I got my e-mail... I jumped up and down and whooped it up... my kid thought I'd gone nuts. It's been close to 6 years but I remember it like it was yesterday.I just got my email! I'm in! Who else????? I know everybody who posted here is in! Post it!
Y'all are lucky to wear that Hornet green... we were sporting the Good Humor white :-)
- Nov 16, '12 by crebsThanks! I'm excited, for myself and for the 10 or so alternates that will get in! That means YOU dreambig! We have to turn in our intent to enroll forms by the 26th, so dreambig just look out for an email on the 27th!
- Nov 16, '12 by dreambig2015Thank you so much for the positiveness Crebs! It really means a lot
I will keep everyone updated
- Nov 16, '12 by kaiamcI was volunteering at the open house last night in the skills lab. I am super surprised that they released the acceptance letters early but congrats to those who made it in, and keep thinking positive to those that didn't get an immediate acceptance, I got mine a month after the initial one but they went pretty far on the alternate list for fall. Dreambig, I was alternate number 25 and made it is so I think number 7 sounds pretty safe. Ill cross my fingers for you.
- Nov 16, '12 by hbadheshaHi you guys! I haven't posted hear in a while, and I just got my admissions acceptance so I came to check up on the forum again! I was wondering if any of you guys were moving into Sacramento and if you guys had looked around for apartments that would be suitable to live in. I'm so excited to start, but then again just as, if not more nervous. Let me know if any of you guys have any helpful information! Hope to hear from you guys soon
- Nov 16, '12 by crebsHi hbadhesha. Congratulations! I just moved to Sacramento (actually Elk Grove) so I don't know a ton about apartments and such, but I have heard of a complex called The Element that's supposed to be good for students. There are also some apartments that I think are reasonably close to the nursing building which are in university village. I think that's what it's called. Are you just moving to Sacramento? If that's the case I'm assuming you are taking some online courses this semester. Also, did you get the UC Davis EMR form?
To kaiamc, I got a UC Davis EMR form. Does that mean I'll be assigned to UCD or does everybody sign that same form?
- Nov 16, '12 by hbadheshaHi crebs, I was thinking about moving into the Arden area since I heard there were a lot of break ins and such in the apartments close the CSUS. But I'll make sure to keep your suggestions in mind when looking. I am taking an online course this semester and yes, I will be moving to Sacramento for the first time; super scared! Lol. I did get the UCD EMR form, but I think that's just for everyone to fill out.
- Nov 16, '12 by dreambig2015For those of you that got accepted, did they give you a deadline to submit immunizations, health insurance proof, background checks, CPR etc..?
- Nov 17, '12 by ♪♫ in my ♥Quote from crebsI believe all you guys spend at least some time at UCD, as do folks from Merritt and ARC. It's interesting that they're having you fill out EMR forms because, at least in the ED, the students don't interact with the EMR. I know for the med students, that varies by unit, so perhaps it's that way for the nursing students as well.I got a UC Davis EMR form. Does that mean I'll be assigned to UCD or does everybody sign that same form?
- Nov 17, '12 by crebsQuote from dreambig2015There was no information about that stuff at all except for the CPR. This email said we'll get another at the end of the month that will have all that info.For those of you that got accepted, did they give you a deadline to submit immunizations, health insurance proof, background checks, CPR etc..?