Sac state (CSUS) nursing spring 2013 - Page 33Register Today!
- Jan 11 by NicolRI'm a little confused with pageburst... why are there no books on there? haha I don't know if this is a stupid question or not, but the only textbook I have been able to redeem is the Nurs15 but it's only on the website not within pageburst?
- Jan 11 by crebsQuote from NicolRYou have to go to the library. Don't worry I was confused about it tooI'm a little confused with pageburst... why are there no books on there? haha I don't know if this is a stupid question or not, but the only textbook I have been able to redeem is the Nurs15 but it's only on the website not within pageburst?
- Jan 17 by alamI don't know if anyone has gotten to module 8 yet, but do we only do lesson 1 & 2 and no post tests?
- Just so everybody knows, we are allowed to take the quizzes together. Anybody who wants to join us in working on the first couple of quizzes join the Facebook group for information on when/where we're meeting. I actually emailed Dr**. Here response is below:
Thank you for the honest and forthright question. I do not mind collaboration on quizzes providing you do not short-change yourself. What I recommend is that you answer the questions for yourself then get your friends input before saving the answer. My biggest concern is that students rely too heavily on their friends then don’t do well on exams where they have to rely on themselves.
As always, copying &/or distributing quiz questions is considered cheating and is an actionable offense. Dr.Last edit by Esme12 on Jan 17 : Reason: Formatting/TOS/staff name
- I'm done posting here on Allnurses in this thread and I encourage everybody else to join the facebook group.
- Jan 17 by alamYep I joined already, I'm Ann TL on fb
- Jan 19 by Nevergiveup22Crebs I would be interested in joining your group to collaborate on the quizzes but I do not have a facebook. Is there any alternative way to contact you?
- Feb 1 by crebsQuote from crebsWas just going through the forum and noticed this post. I think I was confused about how the evolve system works and we all have to pay for our own books separately.I think that's the smart thing to do. You'll save a ton of money. And, you may discover that you don't want/need any hard copy books. I'm fine with E-books so far. Also, if anybody hasn't gotten their ebooks yet and wants to split the cost that'd be awesome. I'm always trying to save money! I already purchased the bundle and you can download it to your computer. LMK.