Sac state (CSUS) nursing spring 2013 - Page 26Register Today!
- Dec 30, '12 by NicolRi got my scrubs yesterday and of course the second i found them on my porch i ripped opened the bag and tried them all on! haha I've gone to sac state for 5 years now (I'm a Child Development major as well) and used to see all the nursing students in their scrubs when i'd have classes in Folsom Hall, and now i can finally be what I've envied for so long! haha
YAY it's getting more and more real!
- Dec 30, '12 by crebsIs there a microwave in folsom hall?
- Dec 31, '12 by khulalaDid everyone get there CPR certification in the mail already? I took the class at CSUS on 12/20.
- Quote from khulalaThanks for the info on the microwave. I got my card in the mail the other day and I was in class with you. If you still haven't gotten yours i would definitely call and see what's going on.Did everyone get there CPR certification in the mail already? I took the class at CSUS on 12/20.
- Oh man, ordering through amazon makes every day feel like Christmas! Something new comes all the time. I got my forceps today and I was so happy to put them in my little propack. lol I know in 5 months I will not be this thrilled about all this equipment so I'm enjoying the newness of it to the fullest!
- Dec 31, '12 by dreambig2015Hey crebs I tried to send you a private message right now and it says your inbox is full so I wasn't able to send it.
- Jan 1 by crebs3 weeks left! so soon!!! rest up everybody