Sac state (CSUS) nursing spring 2013 - Page 20Register Today!
- Dec 12, '12 by foolieDo we need to physically turn in our drug test and background check results?
- Dec 12, '12 by xaireelNo you don't. If you're doing certified profile background checks, you don't have to physically turn anything in. They have access to whatever you upload to that site.
- Dec 12, '12 by crebsThe only thing you need to turn in by hand to Folsom Hall is the CNSA order form, Confidentiality Agreement
Photograph and Student Handbook Consent, and emergency contact form.
- Dec 13, '12 by alamI got my stethescope today! Its awesome!
- Dec 13, '12 by alamI was wondering if anyone has gotten the email for the Kaiser Compliance Documents yet?
- Dec 13, '12 by foolieWhich model did you get, alam?