rn to bsn helpRegister Today!
- by horef Sep 22, '11Hi, I am a new grad RN and having a hard time finding a job. So i decided to go back to school to get my BSN while looking.
Im deciding if i want to go to SDSU or CSU Dominguez hill (online). Anyone went to sdsu or dominguez hill for their bsn?
How is the rn to bsn program at SDSU? CSU DH? How many days a week you go to school? clinicals? Im leaning towards SDSU but i was just thinking.. im still looking for a job.. what if i get an offer somewhere else? were you able work full time and finish the program?
Any advice will be appreciated.
- Sep 22, '11 by soxgirl2008I'm not sure about those specific programs...but most of the RN-BSN programs around here you don't have clinicals...You already did the clinicals in your RN program, and around here a lot of the classes you are able to take online.
- Sep 25, '11 by horefDoes anyone know if you need Organic chemistry for CSU DH?
- Sep 25, '11 by LunahRNMoved to the CA Nursing Program forum to encourage responses. Good luck!
- Sep 25, '11 by caliotter3Without checking the website of either program, CSUDH many years ago offered a statewide external degree program. Believe the last time I looked at it there were a lot of available online courses. Again, without looking at the program on their website, I would assume that SDSU has more of a traditional program. So, if this is the case, the CSUDH program would be more amenable to one's work schedule changes. I would go to their websites and see what info you can come up with. Good luck