Pasadena City College RN program - Page 6Register Today!
- May 21, '11 by snookiejcThanks for the info. That's funny, because when I called them on 5/17 I was told "in the next couple of weeks." I am curious, as well, if anyone received an email. Last year, it looks like the applicants had to wait until mid-June to get their notifications. I hope we don't have to wait that long!
Quote from peekabustHi there,
Unfortunately I didn't get an email. I was glued to my email all day and nothing came from PCC. Last week I spoke to the receptionist and she said they would send out the acceptance letters via email on the 20th. Did anyone get an email?
- Hi all
A friend of mine said she received a response from PCC nursing yesterday via email.. has anyone else heard back yet?
- Really? I haven't heard anything yet, but I'm on the edge of my seat. Did your friend get in? The only email I have received from PCC was last Friday and it was for financial aid. Can't wait to find out whether I'm in, along with everyone else!!
- Ya she got in. Do you think they send out the notifications alphabetically?
- Ya it does.. We hear back regardless of whether or not we get in right?
- As of now I have only applied to PCC but I will be appyling to BSN programs this summer for spring 2012 admission. you??
- Good for you. I eventually want the BSN as well. I've applied to LA County/USC, GCC, PCC, COC, Moorpark and Santa Monica. I was not chosen in the random slection for COC or GCC, but I haven't yet heard back from County, PCC or Moorpark. I'm on the waitlist for Santa Monica, so if nothing else happens, I will start there something next year. My first choice is County.
Quote from gsape001As of now I have only applied to PCC but I will be appyling to BSN programs this summer for spring 2012 admission. you??
- if you dont mind me asking, how were your grades for the 4 prereqs? I got an A in the 3 science classes and a B+ in english