Palomar College nursing waitlist - Page 5Register Today!
- Sep 14, '11 by IvyloveIs your number still showing on the waiting list? Oh well good luck on the orientation...
- Sep 14, '11 by IamwaitingYes, my number is still showing.
- Sep 14, '11 by IvyloveThank you for answering all my questions...it means a lot! I hope you keep us updated
- Sep 14, '11 by IamwaitingYou are very much welcome I'll for sure keep you updated.
- Oct 29, '11 by IamwaitingWe just had our orientation last monday and everything is going great so far I've already made few friends and we got our CPR card together then went uniform shopping afterwards. It was so surreal seeing ourselves with the uniforms on. I talked to few people who got in for Spring and of them was number 25 on the waitlist. And most of the people who got in (36 of us) are fromt he list. I only talked to one who applied through the point system. So, this is a good news to all folks who are still on the list. I think your number will come up pretty soon probably Fall 2012 or at worst Spring 2013, isn't that amazing? Hang in there
- Oct 30, '11 by IvyloveWow congrats...thanks for giving me an update! Yes that's good news and hopefully I can get in sooner. I also applied under the new point system but I won't find out till March I believe. I just checked the list and its still not updated 'till now. So, when do you all start? And is the program really 2 years? I can't wait to start...good luck to you and thanks again for keeping me updated
- Nov 3, '11 by ChrissybearGood luck ladies!!!! Get started studying your dosage calculations book and the fluids and electrolyte book!!! You will thank me later, i promise!!! there isnt much time to study dosage calculations after school starts!!!
- Nov 30, '11 by belle0829Hey everyone,
Finally got the confirmation that I'm in for Spring 2012!! So excited, but obviously missed the orientation. In a major rush to prepare...it's just around the corner!
- Nov 30, '11 by IvyloveCongrats Belle0829!
- Nov 30, '11 by belle0829Thx...it's been quite the wait. I am currently #29 on the list.