Northridge New Grad Apps OpenRegister Today!
- by ChineseLantern Nov 2, '11Hey everyone, just wanted to post this opportunity here in case of you guys missed it!
- Nov 3, '11 by NiaBSNIt asks for your licensure, but I wont be graduating until December and the soonest I could take the boards is mid January. Do you think it's still worth it to apply without this? It says that only complete packets will be considered :/
- Nov 3, '11 by RNnicu42Yes! At the end of the application there are supplemental questions and it says that if you havent graduated to enter your expected graduation date. It sounds like they are accepting those applications as long as you have a license before the start date.
- Nov 3, '11 by NiaBSNWoohoo! Thank you
- Nov 7, '11 by CamemileI applied! My husband is there this week getting things in order for our move (I'm out of state-TX) so he dropped off my packet today. Now the wait begins
- What departments did you all request?
- I'm pretty sure I did ICU, ED, Tele, and Peds in that order.
- Nov 10, '11 by CaRN2011Do you think it is too late to send in the app? I know they are taking them until 11/15 but they did say to send in as early as possible. I put Oncology-Surgical and then Med-Surg by the way..
- You never know. I would do it because knowing myself I'd regret it later.