- 0Mar 11, '06 by jat_philI took Nclex exam last March 2,I applied in California BON. I frequently look up my name in BON site in Cali but my name is not there, does it mean I failed the exam?
- 2,050 Visits
- 0Mar 11, '06 by TheCommuter Asst. AdminQuote from luv2shopp85My post says it might take up to one month to receive NCLEX results in California. :chuckle:OMG.... it takes one year for your nclex results??? Are you kidding???
I was planning on graduating in june 07 and finding a job in july or august. Geezzz
I couldn't personally fathom waiting one year for know whether or not I passed NCLEX. The 12-day wait I endured was more than enough!
- 0Mar 11, '06 by nsgstudentjenI took NCLEX on March 1 and my license were posted March 3. However, not seeing it means nothing - yet. Are you sure they have your official transcripts? My classmate took it March 1 and it was not posted until March 9, due to paperwork issues.
If you haven't heard by now, call the BRN. I am assuming you meant you took it this year, 2006, right?
- 0Mar 13, '06 by dinamobergI took the test on march 1 st of this year for LVN is there any way to to find the results, I am going crazy. also The test stoped at either 85 or 86, and from what everyone that I have talked to that was in my class it has stoped on the at 85 also? Does this mean anything?
- 0Mar 14, '06 by suzanne4Sorry, but the LVN licensing is not handled thru the BRN in CA.
You will need to wait until you get the actual letter in the mail telling you if you passed or not; if you did, you will then need to pay the $100 fee for the license. Totsl time before you will see a number issued to you is about one month.
Sorry to have to be the bearer of this news. And the number of questions means nothin gin realtion to if you passed or didn't pass. Wish that there was something else to say, but this is it.