MT SAC FALL 2011 or SPRING 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 8, '11 by spoonf20coops wrong thread.Last edit by spoonf20c on Apr 8, '11
- May 23, '11 by Twee_PSo I got my letter as an alternate last week. I was surprised to get it being that I am 148 deep and they only need 60. I must be one of the last to receive the letter for Fall alternates. Anyone receive on that's past 148?
- Nov 27, '11 by justinpark09Quote from Twee_Phow was ur HESI test? is it difficult?So I got my letter as an alternate last week. I was surprised to get it being that I am 148 deep and they only need 60. I must be one of the last to receive the letter for Fall alternates. Anyone receive on that's past 148?
- Nov 28, '11 by Twee_PNah, it wasn't that hard. I scored a 91% on the test without really studying. Most the questions are pretty straightforward unlike the old TEAS. Best of luck
- Nov 28, '11 by justinpark09Quote from twee_pnah, it wasn't that hard. I scored a 91% on the test without really studying. Most the questions are pretty straightforward unlike the old teas. Best of luck
thanks twee, did they call you yet?
Im scheduled on nov16 to take hesi 2a test. Would you mind givin me some advise what i need to focus on science? Coz science is so broad. Also vocabulary too.
Thanks so mjuch
- Nov 29, '11 by Twee_PI wouldn't worry too much on the anatomy or physiology. There were only a few questions. English was basic comprehension and grammar. I would just refresh yourself on fractions(multiplication, subtraction, division etc). Like I said, it really wasn't that difficult. I was an alternate for the Fall but was not called, so I will be starting this Spring. Unfortunately I have to sit through the 3 days of orientation again. I applied about 3 years ago and finally was called so the Hesi I took a while back is still good
- Nov 30, '11 by justinpark09thanks alot Twee. ur really helpful!!
Now you said you were invited to take Hesi after ... almost 3 years. My case is different. I applied on April 2011, my lottery no is 892, but why i got invited to take Hesi on next Dec ?!?!? They said most everyone has to wait like 2-3 years to get in... sigh*
- Nov 30, '11 by jonjon62288Mt.Sac is having everyone that applied to take the HESI first because they are changing their enrollement system. so basically they want to know who will be in and who is not. so that next year when they implement the new system, they don't have to worry about old students not taking their HESI yet.
yup... 2> yr. wait atleast...
- Jan 20, '12 by dlagdaSNIs anyone else somewhere around #383 from the September '11 lottery drawings? I'm just trying to gauge when I might be entering. Taking FOREVER!
- Apr 3, '12 by Jedwards1985So my number went from 420 to 110.... Does anyone know how that happened?