Mount St. Mary's College Los Angeles AccBSN 2013 Applicants - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 30 by ourbabasigns of movement (just didn't realized that I had to move also)...well, i was informed that I better send my last required prerequisite grades that I finished in Dec 12'. I forgot cuz I thought after the applications were over...any last class grades can be just given personally (either at interview or right before start of classes)...a big goof on my part (I thought I sent my last official in recently, I just realized I never did). Luckily, the very sweet Agasia informed me on the phone to get the official final end transcripts again...and since interviews are very soon...just give an unofficial one just in case at the interview. Which means one thing....interviews notifications are coming anytime now. Crossing my fingers. I just can't believe I wasted the times the grades were available (which was obviously around christmastime.....and now), and I didn't do anything. If I did, maybe I would have gotten my notification already today. oh well.
- Jan 31 by jamooodeOmg, did Agasia tell you if that'll affect whether or not you get an interview??? I hope not!
- Jan 31 by ourbabaI didn't get a sense of that in our phone chat. It was very positive vibe that I sensed from her. Nothing to the effect that getting it pronto would hurt my chance with an interview. (BTW...as soon as I got off the phone with her, I went and ordered a next day transcript).
- Jan 31 by Nancychldlfourbaba,
Thanks for your posting! Its such a relief to know that the interviews have not yet started and that we all have a chance of being granted an interview. I also requested my transcripts since I was afraid that I wasn't called bc I was missing grades. Best of luck!
- Jan 31 by superfrykAll of this waiting is killing me.....
- Feb 4 by jamooodeQuote from ourbabaThanks! Hopefully we all hear soonI didn't get a sense of that in our phone chat. It was very positive vibe that I sensed from her. Nothing to the effect that getting it pronto would hurt my chance with an interview. (BTW...as soon as I got off the phone with her, I went and ordered a next day transcript).
- Feb 6 by ourbabaHi everyone....check your emails. Thank God the notice is in.
- Feb 7 by superfrykGot mine yesterday- woohooo!!! Thing is I have been SUPER sick in bed for over a week now. Otherwise I would have run down there today to interview. Eeeeeeee!!!
- Feb 8 by NancychldlfI am soo excited I got the email as well. I wonder if people get rejected after completing their interview.
- Feb 8 by snowyshanHi everyone! I had my interview today. It was very short and to the point. I didn't have my transcript with me and I also forgot to send in my last grades. She just made a note of what my grades were and told me to make sure I send those in asap, which I already had. It was definitely hard to get a read on the interview since it was so short, but she told me that it takes them 7-10 days to make a final decision. Good luck to everyone who has an interview coming up!