Mount St Marys ADN for Spring 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 19, '12 by FutureRNLosAngelesHas anyone heard about a two year wait list for the ADN program?
- Oct 18, '12 by Rray88How's everyone coming along with the application process? Just took my TEAS today. I think I did well but won't know for a few days... bummer!
Getting closer and closer to "acceptance letter" time... so nervous- I really hope I get in!
- Oct 29, '12 by Rray88Got an 83% on my TEAS. I currently have a 3.1 Science GPA and a 3.5 overall but I have 4 classes in progress (will be done in December). I really hope that's good enough!! *fingers crossed*
- Nov 1, '12 by sameyeamHello all! I just got accepted into pre-nursing for Spring 2013 as I still have a couple science classes to finish. Anyone else entering as a pre-nursing student? Good luck to the rest of you waiting on letters!
- Nov 2, '12 by drugirlQuote from sameyeamHello all! I just got accepted into pre-nursing for Spring 2013 as I still have a couple science classes to finish. Anyone else entering as a pre-nursing student? Good luck to the rest of you waiting on letters!
I'm still waiting to be accepted!
Did you see an update on your webadvisor account or you received a welcoming letter?
- Nov 19, '12 by Rray88Just checked my webadvisor account... accepted for Spring 2013 (direct entry)!
Good luck to you all!
- Dec 4, '12 by sameyeamSorry for the late reply! Not that it matters now, but I checked webadvisor, and then got the letter about 3-4 days later.
Did you get in?!
- Dec 10, '12 by lei77Hey guys, I have a question regarding the English requirement for the ADN program...
Does it have to be English 101-103, or can you still get in with English 1A/1B? It's odd that the ADN program has a different English requirement than the BSN program.
I have 1A-1B from community college already, would like to avoid taking more English if possible.