Los Medanos for Fall 2011? - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 17, '11 by hijadecalifasHello. I am taking some Spanish classes and a history class to pass the time. Oooh Disneyworld? That sounds like so much fun! I want to go somewhere for my Spring break, but I don't want to leave my mailbox for very long, haha.
- Mar 24, '11 by want2banurse35Hello everyone! Has anyone taken the TEAS? I think I am going to start studying for it.
- Mar 24, '11 by DReinerMBAI took it last June as well. The official study guide was a great practice tool. The test is really pretty easy if you know your basics. If you take it at LMC the nice part is you get your results on the spot ! Good luck
- Mar 24, '11 by Kt21I have already taken it too. I used the study guide and purchased the online practice tests and both were very helpful.
- Mar 30, '11 by hijadecalifasThanks NBB2013
- Mar 30, '11 by want2banurse35Quote from nbb2013i do not have any idea how many students apply to lmc. i know at ccc, its about 300. i checked to see how many apply to sacramento city/american river college nursing programs and it was over a thousandhey, hijadecalifas -
you are applying to lmc, too, i see! makes since if you live near ccc! best of luck
does anyone know how many people apply to lmc every year?
- Mar 30, '11 by DReinerMBAI would bet LMC has at at least a couple hundred. It is one of the more popular.
- Apr 2, '11 by Caffeinated RNMy parents called me this evening to let me know I got "good news" from LMC. I was so hoping they were sending out lottery info early! haha
Anyhoo, it was just a letter letting me know I was qualified for the lottery. So look out for this letter if you haven't received it yet!