Los Medanos for Fall 2011? - Page 34Register Today!
- Aug 11, '11 by Caffeinated RNyou know, i didn't think i would be nervous, but i really have been this week! I was not planning to bring any books, and if i change my mind, ill let you all know...but i don't know what i would bring anyhow really...the fundamentals book?? i have no idea
- Aug 11, '11 by DReinerMBAI am bringing my fundamentals book and the 3 module certificates and a Notebook for all the notes I expect to take...lol
- Aug 13, '11 by BCT1Hi Everyone. How was the first day for you guys? I was wondering if all of you guys are printing out all 76 pages of the student handbook, or just the single page that we need to sign.
- Aug 14, '11 by want2banurse35Quote from BCT1The first day was fine. I am still nervous. I think I am even more nervous. I just want to keep up with all the work. I like all the professors, it seems like they want all of us to do well in the program.Hi Everyone. How was the first day for you guys? I was wondering if all of you guys are printing out all 76 pages of the student handbook, or just the single page that we need to sign.
I printed out the syllabus for fundamentals and pharm. That was about 70 pages right there I don't know if I am going to print the handbook.
- Aug 14, '11 by DReinerMBAI went ahead and printed them all...ugh I did not print out the ccccd code of conduct. I started the reading last night. I love having the ebooks. I am reading on my iPad.
I agree with you about the instructors.. They all seem very nice and more than willing to help when needed. I hope the 2 years goes by quick.
See you on Tuesday
- Sep 1, '11 by want2banurse35This thread has slowed to a crawl...why? Because this is how we feel Nursing school is busy, busy, busy At the end of the week, we nursing students are like this :bowingpur Even though it is hard work, we are getting through it together. I like all my nursing classmates!! I need to get some because I have a skill check-off in the morning!
- Oct 8, '11 by DReinerMBAIt s a wild ride! Theory exam #3 coming up!
- Nov 3, '11 by rramos88I guess no one goes on here anymore, lol
- Nov 3, '11 by DReinerMBAWere all too busy studying for all the exams! Hope you did well.
- Nov 3, '11 by want2banurse35Yes! and clinical and care plans and skills check offs and tons of other things...I don't know if I have said it before but NURSING SCHOOL IS TOUGH!! LoL!!