Loma Linda University BSN?Register Today!
- by PR120 Feb 9Hello! I am really interested attenting LLU's BSN program. I was wondering if any recent grads or previously admitted students are willing to share their stats of what got them in. Also, did you do any volunteer experience?
- 3,126 Views
- Apr 5 by MakkaraI just applied for Fall2013...When are you applying?
- Jul 12 by PR120Hello! I am applying this September for Spring admission. I still need about 2 pre-reqs and some recommendation letters. I'm still debating of weather to stick with LLU though...Have you gotten your acceptance letter?
- Jul 14 by ElkayQuote from Pily20If you're applying September and still need 2 pre-reqs do they let you have classes in progress or something?Hello! I am applying this September for Spring admission. I still need about 2 pre-reqs and some recommendation letters. I'm still debating of weather to stick with LLU though...Have you gotten your acceptance letter?
- Jul 17 by MakkaraI didn't get in for Fall but I'm reapplying for Winter!
- Jul 29 by PR120Yes they do. If you read the pre-reqs information on their webpage, it says that we are allowed to have pre-reqs in progress.
- Jul 30 by whitneylee@Makkara--I got wait listed for Fall quarter but accepted for Spring. So if nothing opens up for Fall, then hopefully I'll see you in January!
@Elkay--You can have classes in progress but final acceptance it based on the completion of those classes.
- Aug 13 by whitneylee@Makkara--Are you going to try for Winter, too?? You should. Just because you don't get in the first time, don't give up!! and my stats were ok...3.45 GPA and 86 TEAS. But I had worked a year and a half at an Adventist hospital in GA so I had a lot of pt interaction. I think experience is just as important as scores. I hope that helps. And good luck to you! I would love to see you get in