LAC+USC interview new grad RN - Page 51Register Today!
- Sep 17, '12 by AR RN 84Hi, does anybody here was given "an approximate date start," but never really happened that given date? Lets say they will say "early november," buy never happened until Dec or Jan... Or vice versa was earlier? Somebody please reply?
- Sep 19, '12 by AR RN 84HIRED! OR position! . Thank you Lord for all the blessings. Good luck to all of you.
- Sep 27, '12 by alexroccoany updates on those who started last Sept 4th??
- Sep 27, '12 by XimenaToledointerview at LAC USC for medsurg this friday!!!!!! what should i expect??? any advice?!?!?!
- Sep 27, '12 by myitasQuote from alexroccoHi everyone!any updates on those who started last Sept 4th??
I actually started working on Sept 17th (my original start date was Sept 4 but it got delayed). So I finished my second week of orientation. It's mainly didactic but we also go on the floor to orient. I already met my preceptor and have started working with her. Will work again this weekend and start doing patient care. I really like it so far. Congrats to all who got hired to county.
- Sep 27, '12 by myitasQuote from XimenaToledoHi & Congrats.interview at LAC USC for medsurg this friday!!!!!! what should i expect??? any advice?!?!?!
I'm working now on a M/S floor @ LAC/USC. You'll interview w/ at least 2 managers. My interviewers were nice and the questions are similar to the civil interview. Questions can vary but I would know the mission/values of the hospital, be relaxed, maintain occasional eye contact....I think you'll be fine. Good Luck!
- Sep 27, '12 by alexroccoI'm starting at olive view on oct 22... I'm so excited!!! Btw, the recruiter told me that I'm gonna attend a class for the whole week then I guess floor work after..
- Sep 28, '12 by myitasQuote from alexroccoWhat unit are u going to? Yes, usually there's about 2 weeks of classes before going to the floor.I'm starting at olive view on oct 22... I'm so excited!!! Btw, the recruiter told me that I'm gonna attend a class for the whole week then I guess floor work after..
- Sep 28, '12 by alexroccomed surg unit.. when do they give u ur schedule though?
- Sep 28, '12 by myitasNot sure for Olive View. At LAC/USC, on the first day, I went to HR to sign paperwork & was given an orientation schedule. Now that I'm on the floor, I follow my preceptor's work schedule.