LAC+USC interview new grad RN - Page 48Register Today!
- Aug 17, '12 by myitasJust a quick update....I went for my physical & saw nurse recruitment. They want me to start on Sept 4th 😄
- Aug 17, '12 by alexrocco^ Wow! That was fast! Congrats! I just took my livescan today. I was hired July 16 btw.. Hopefully my process will be going the same rate as yours..
- Aug 17, '12 by lucky007congratssssss Myitas
- Aug 18, '12 by CoCStudentNurseQuote from myitasWow. I called nurse recruitment today and they said they were still waiting for approval for our department and couldn't tell me when I could start. Sigh.Just a quick update....I went for my physical & saw nurse recruitment. They want me to start on Sept 4th
- Aug 18, '12 by CoCStudentNurseCongratulations on getting your start date! Take me with you, please!
- Aug 22, '12 by coast2coastRNthanks for the info myitas!
and congrats on getting a start date.Last edit by coast2coastRN on Aug 22, '12 : Reason: additional info
- Aug 23, '12 by CoCStudentNurseI just got the call. I start on the 4th!! Now I'm nervous... LOL
- Aug 23, '12 by myitasSo happy you got the call!!! Congrats & see you soon
- Aug 23, '12 by XimenaToledoIt is very motivating to read your success stories!!!! i had my first interview on july 30th!!!!
how many of you guys are/were new grads when ur process started???
- Aug 23, '12 by myitasI'm a new grad (June 2011). No previous RN experience. Submitted initial application November 2011. The process is long and the wait is excruciating but in the end, so worth it! Don't lose hope if you just started.