LAC+USC interview new grad RN - Page 14Register Today!
- Oct 8, '11 by volunteerpioneerQuote from kristy.whas anyone who has passed background and physical received information on start dates?Quote from RN,BSN,PHNI haven't heard about a start date either.. I received background and health clearance 2nd week of August as well and am still waiting. I know October is the start of the new quarter, hope they don't wait until next quarter to start! That would mean January start date..Still waiting over here. Background check and physical cleared since August 19th. Got hired back on July 26th for LAC+USC's SICU and still no sign of a starting, not even orientation... Im seriously contemplating on applying to other facilities bc the outlook doesnt look promising. Have you contacted them?
- Oct 8, '11 by kristy.wQuote from volunteerpioneerI finish my physical on the 17th so doubt I'll start until January unless God will answer my prayer to start sooner... Good luck to us all keep us updated if anyone gets start datesI haven't heard about a start date either.. I received background and health clearance 2nd week of August as well and am still waiting. I know October is the start of the new quarter, hope they don't wait until next quarter to start! That would mean January start date..
- Ya, call the Nurse Recruitment and see if there's anything you can interview for. That's how I got most of my interviews. Good luck!
- Oct 12, '11 by RNTriathleteQuote from nihaojailanYAY, I got my letter today too! I have already been calling Harbor and now I can expand my search to the other hospitals. I hope we both get hired soon!I got my letter today... And so... The hunt begins.
Quote from Nurse_JaydeeYAY!! I am so excited for you. I really want Peds or NICU too! How long did it take after the interview before they called you? Do you know if anyone else is starting with you? Good luck with the process and keep us informed!Hey guys!!! Sorry I've been MIA, but I finally got the call! I got hired in Peds! But like everyone else, there is no start date. I'm so happy though!
- I interviewed for peds almost 3 weeks ago. I spoke to the recruiter last week and she told me they were really interested in hiring me for Peds, but they were waiting on something.. Maybe the budget? Anyways, I go in to sign paperwork tomorrow. Hopefully I get to start by January. Call every week to see what you can interview for. Good luck!
- @ Nurse Jaydee, did you have PALS when you applied for peds?
@RNTriathlete! Yes! Cheers to letters haha! Here's to hoping for openings ---and budgets for all!
- Oct 13, '11 by Nurse_JaydeeYes I had PALS. good luck!