LAC+USC interview new grad RN - Page 13Register Today!
- Oct 4, '11 by kristy.wI start my physical this Thursday and have been applying other places too with no luck so far but I'm still holding some hope for county.
- Oct 4, '11 by nihaojailanno eligibility letter yet. sigh. I was really counting on this UCLA - Harbor for learning and experience. I however got contacted for RN Transition Program at Kaiser Downey LDRP. If I won't hear from them until next week I'm going to accept ldrp.
- Oct 5, '11 by kristy.wQuote from RN,BSN,PHNI know they hired a bunch of people at the same time as me but I was getting worried since I know my background is clear but I'm glad to finally be on the next stepDang it took more than a month to clear your background? Looks like they're taking even longer for those who are being hired later.
- Oct 5, '11 by kristy.wQuote from nihaojailanIf I were you I'd take the Ldrp it's quite a process for county Congrats on the offer with kaiserno eligibility letter yet. sigh. I was really counting on this UCLA - Harbor for learning and experience. I however got contacted for RN Transition Program at Kaiser Downey LDRP. If I won't hear from them until next week I'm going to accept ldrp.
- Oct 5, '11 by RNTriathleteQuote from nihaojailanCongratulations on the preceptership! That is a tough call since it is unpaid, but the experience would probably be awesome. At my relief nurse interview yesterday, she looked up my RN I status and said that it was officially processed on October 3rd. Since you were the same date, I bet you were processed then too. I bet we get our letters this week! Are you hoping to work in a specific area?^ thank you! It's an unpaid preceptoship though.. Ironically, it's also funded by LA county. So.....
Hope you get your start date soon!
To everyone else, WOW what a long process!! I think if you can afford to wait, County is such an awesome place to work and we would all learn so much by starting there. I hope you all get start dates soon!
- Oct 5, '11 by nihaojailan@RNtriathalete yes! That is good news! I told them I wanted to work in peds but I'll pretty much take any position available hehe. Story of a new grad huh.