ITT Tech Nursing- Rancho Cordova - page 10
Is anyone familiar with this new program, or know anyone who is currently in the first class? I'm finding mixed reviews about it online, and I just took their HESI exam today. I got a 91 overall, so I have a feeling that score... Read More
- 0Aug 6, '13 by kobmomWow we pretty much got the same score. I have been trying to analyze what the possible delay could be about and the only thing I can think is try didn't get enough high scores? I know they said the average entrance last cohort was a 95. I would really love to find out if we made it in so I can set my kids daycare and car pool schedules up!! I feel so unorganized with not knowing what is going on. I am registered on wait list at American river for some classes as a back up how about you?
- 0Aug 6, '13 by kobmomI feel like your score will be good too! I mean why else would they be delaying this do you guys think? Glad to know I'm not the only one going bonkers waiting!! Haha I tested in April this has been the longest wait ever. Do you guys have any prereq's you will be transferring over if you get in? I only have math, English and psyc.
- 0Aug 7, '13 by mrsgoorooI'm also waiting to hear back on the Sept cohort. I scored 98.3 on the Hesi which should be enough so now we wait on them. I have no idea what the internal delay could be but the wait is super frustrating. I'm pretty sure I have a lot if transfer credits so I may not actually start classes until January but we will see. I'm a little worried about financial aid too but we don't even get to look into that until they select the top 30.
- 0Aug 15, '13 by nterzFor the people waiting to hear from the rancho cordova rn program,
i just got off the phone with the person in charge and she stated they will not be taking new students for the rn program until further notice. I am beyond mad. They are "working on things" and will send out an email eventually. I dont know about you all but drove 2.5 hrs to the orientation, then two testing dates. I've waited and waited to hear from them and thats what i was told. Beyond mad.
- 0Aug 28, '13 by Nialb_LynnI am a current student in the Rancho Cordova program. Is it perfect? Far from it. It's what I expected - a corporate entity, trying to deliver a service and still do it for a profit. . . which is completely fine. I see it as an opportunity to get what I need in order to be able to take the licensing exam. As long as I am delivered the end product, I can put up with them finding their way through the process. I wouldn't recommend it as a primary option, but it is an option. Whatever you decide, the single most important part will always be what you put into your education.
- 0Sep 15, '13 by priya23I came from Reno to the orientation and the testing dates. I was in the same boat as you. I called the rep and the school multiple times trying to get an answer. I had a back up plan (Thank GOD) so I am still in a nursing program and will start in a couple of weeks. Good luck to all and thanks for all the previous responses... I know I was appreciative of all the people posting on this site.