interim permit for Registered nurse in California

  1. Hi. I just want to ask, are there any other way to get an interim permit for registered nurse in california? I read that you can get an interim permit during application for Nclex however, I just learned about the interim permit and I''ve already processed my application. Are there other way to get interim permit? Thank you so much!