Holy Names Oakland - FNP ProgramRegister Today!
- by canaryred Jun 6, '11Any information about the Holy Names FNP program would be appreciated. I'm supposed to register for classes and I'm not sure if I want to attend.
Do they help you find clinical placements?
In addition to the monthly class meetings is there a lot of online, blackboard work?
Any group work?
I would love to hear from anyone who has gone to, graduated from, dropped out of or considered their FNP program.
- Aug 17, '11 by rn.d86Canary, did you end up attending HNU for their FNP? If you've started classes I would like to ask you some questions about it.
- Oct 28, '11 by bcaliRNdid either of you find any info about holy names???
- Oct 29, '11 by canaryredI did not go to Holy Names. I ended up going to Gonzaga through their distance program. If I can answer questions about my experience with the admission process I'd be glad to but I didn't start the classes.
- Oct 30, '11 by rn.d86Canaryred, why did you choose not to go with Holy Names? What was your impression of their admission process? Congrats on Gonzaga, I have heard they are a good school.