Help!!!!LVN job in san bernardino county???Register Today!
- by mdguzman03 Jul 11, '12I been LVN for quite a while now and until now still no luck getting a job!!!!anybody know a place near or here in san bernardino county???? Thank u very much
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=756307©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 765 Views
- Jul 12, '12 by Assess&Safety1stSan Bernardino County filed BK today 7-11-12......its on the LA times newspapers and on internet.
So far 3 cities in Calif claimed BK. (Broke state)
Check another county like OC or LA.
- Jul 18, '12 by kobbysmHi,
I would try Maxim Healthcare Services; they have home health, as well as health & wellness units. They hire new grads for the health & wellness clinics, and use them during the flu season. After a year with them, they transition the nurses to home health. Hope this helps. good luck.
- Jul 19, '12 by tothepointeLVNNever mind.
- Jul 19, '12 by BrandonLPNFor whatever reason, nursing job market in CA seems to suck badly. Try the state prisons. They hire quite a few LVNs to pass meds.
- Jul 19, '12 by JustBeachyNurseMoved to CA nursing forum