Glendale Adventist student nurse float poolRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Glendale Adventist student nurse float pool in California Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... I was trying to Google and search through AN on how to apply for the float pool. It looks like they...by Enthused_Nurse2B Sep 17, '12I was trying to Google and search through AN on how to apply for the float pool. It looks like they have a summer internship program but then it also looks like there's a year around float pool. I'm interested in the latter.
Do they only post for that position at certain times of the year? How do I go about applying for this?
Thanks for your help in advance!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=786191©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 666 Views
- Sep 17, '12 by JustBeachyNurseMoved to California State Nursing forum to elicit further response
- Sep 17, '12 by slwardYou can apply directly on their website.
- Sep 17, '12 by Enthused_Nurse2BThanks for replying, slward. I searched the website and there isn't a link for the student nurse float pool. Maybe I'm missing it ... can you point me in the right direction?Last edit by Enthused_Nurse2B on Sep 17, '12 : Reason: typo
- Sep 18, '12 by Enthused_Nurse2BStudent nurses in the LA area - any ideas on how to get into this program at Glendale Adventist?
- Jan 3 by Just4KixsI want to know when to apply for their internship and who is eligible. Does anyone have a link? When will they have one if they have one?