Foreign RNs -- please read firstRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Foreign RNs -- please read first in California Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Unless something is specific to a facility or actual city, any questions pertaining to licensure...by suzanne4 Aug 26, '06Unless something is specific to a facility or actual city, any questions pertaining to licensure and working in the US should be posted on the International Forum, not here. There are many rules that you need to follow, and most American nurses are not familiar with any of them.
Example: Many know nothing about CGFNS or even the Visa Screen Certificate, it is not needed for us.
Keeping all of the questions concerning working in the US in the same place makes it easier for everyone.......
Thanks in advance..................Suzanne
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=175614©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 15,053 Views
- Oct 19, '06 by lesangelHi Suzanne, I just would like to inquire why there is a delay in releasing Authorization To Test from California Board of Registered Nursing. My husband registered for more than 8 weks ago but until now he hasn't received his ATT. I hope you can enlighten me because we kept on calling the CA Board but only voice prompts anwers the phone. We feel helpless already.
- Oct 19, '06 by prmenrsAs Suzanne requested, please post your question in the international forum, not here. Thanks.
- Nov 17, '06 by TanningtulipI emailed the govenor and I had my license in three weeks.
- Nov 17, '06 by TanningtulipOh, I wanted to add that I was already licensed in the states.
- Nov 20, '06 by suzanne4Unless you already had a SSN#, you will only get a temporary license, never the permanent.Last edit by suzanne4 on Jan 6, '07