Evergreen Valley College Spring 2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 8 by seashellsstarsUMMMhmm, definitely will update you of the exact semester I'm starting. So have you heard back from the school as to when exactly you are beginning?
- Jan 9 by Mrs.AngelNo, and I probably wont know for months...She still hasn't created the order of the Alternate list. If people dont pass the TEAS or if they drop, itll open spots and then the alternates will fill them in, in order. Soooo we will see, if no spots open or if they dont get to me for this fall or next spring then I'll start fall 2014. Hopefully before though!
If you start before, youll need to tell me how it's going! Always great to get advise. good luck!!
- I was also an alternate and starting Spring '14!!! YAY!
- SUPER excited!! A little nervous as well especially since I have to move about 1.5 hours lol
- Quote from noodlebug19Oh wow! I'm sure it will all work out. Nursing students are determined ! At least I am. I have faced many challenges with my school journey and haven't let any get me down...good luck! I had received a few emails about students needing a room but I don't have any info for them .SUPER excited!! A little nervous as well especially since I have to move about 1.5 hours lol
- Apr 22 by Mrs.AngelI'm starting Spring 2014 as well!! I'm ALSO getting married soon! =P Good luck to you all! cant wait to meet you!