Evergreen Valley College nursing programRegister Today!
- by wannabe an rn Sep 9, '10Anyone else applying to their program, or know how difficult it is to get in?
- Sep 9, '10 by ksun01I heard it was difficult to get into. I know that their application is once a year. A big downside is that they do NOT accept combined Anatomy and Physiology courses. Completely ridiculous if you ask me; A&P is A&P, whether it’s taught combined or separate. I figure it’s an excuse their nursing dept has come up with to prevent too many non-residents in being able to apply. How unfortunate.
- Sep 20, '10 by Scooby-Dooby-DooI'm applying this October.
- Feb 3, '11 by ParisPHi. I saw and earlier posting about EVC not excepting combined A&P classes but this isn't true as long as you take the full two quarters or semesters. They took my combined A&P classes! Hope this helps!
- Feb 11, '11 by heather925They accepted me (I started a program elsewhere) with a combined A&P too.
- Dec 16, '12 by RN12345678Did you guys get in first try