Desert Regional New Grad ProgramRegister Today!
- by gastro2012 Apr 29I didn't see a thread yet for this residency, so thought I would start one.
Update if you hear anything!
- May 1 by ReeblesI am just waiting on one reference letter and then am going to apply. It is a pretty long open application period which is nice.
- May 4 by Scooby-Dooby-DooGood luck Reebs!!
- May 5 by db2xsHi. I applied for this 2 weeks ago and haven't heard from anyone yet. I imagine this one is a bit more low-key than the others, esp since it was brought up a bit belated.
- May 6 by blueorchid981Are you guys submitting all the documents with your application? It says before formal interview so I'm not sure?
- May 6 by gastro2012You can email the versant nurse recruiter with an attachment of all the required documents. I called HR to ask since there is not enough room to submit every document on the online application. She just told me to email them to her. I would post the email but I think your not allowed to do that b/c of privacy concerns? Anyways just call HR to get the email of the person to send them too.
- May 9 by JadeRNHopefulDoes anybody know when the start date of the program is or what the hourly is?? I have been scouring Allnurses but cannot seem to find that information...too sheepish to ask HR truth be told!
- May 13 by jaspersunI believe the program starts in August... Not sure on pay.
- May 23 by gastro2012I just got a phone call from the recruiter for a really basic phone interview. She said they are doing interviews on a rolling basis, she will forward our information to the manager and go from there. Also the app period doesn't end until mid-june, so you have some time to apply still.
- May 23 by blueorchid981Quote from gastro2012Did you send in the application essays to them?I just got a phone call from the recruiter for a really basic phone interview. She said they are doing interviews on a rolling basis, she will forward our information to the manager and go from there. Also the app period doesn't end until mid-june, so you have some time to apply still.