Dameron Hospital Summer 2012Register Today!
- by Ihellalovenursing Aug 5, '12Hello all; Has anyone heard from Dameron?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=767525©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 7,574 Views
- I haven't heard anything. My friend who went to the open house told me that the program starts on October but I'm not sure when they'll be having interviews. I've been checking my status often.
BTW, thanks for making this thread. I've been checking allnurses to see if there any more info about this program.
- Quote from IhellalovenursingI heard that they're doing interviews all this week. I missed the open house, would someone be able to provide some details about the program? Did anyone get an interview yet?Hello all; Has anyone heard from Dameron?
- Quote from ilovescrubsSo I guess they've already called people for interviews?I heard that they're doing interviews all this week. I missed the open house, would someone be able to provide some details about the program? Did anyone get an interview yet?
- Yes, they already started the process of calling. However, I am not sure about the other units.
- Yes, they already started the process of calling for ICU/Med-Surg. However, I am not sure about the other units.
- Aug 6, '12 by IhellalovenursingI've been checking allnurses too for any previous postings about their program. I too heard interviews will be conducted this week. I'm not certain if they have contacted all candidates yet. I believe the program is 18 weeks with a 3-yr contract commitment.
- Thank you! Yeah from reading old posts, it sounds like there's 3 rounds of interviews?! Yikes!
- Been trying to call Dameron to ask if they've contacted people for Telemetry, but I keep getting the voicemail of the recruiter. Was anybody here who applied for Telemetry been contacted for an interview?Last edit by sfforumer on Aug 6, '12
- Aug 6, '12 by IhellalovenursingYes, 3 rounds.. I think I even came across a posting saying 4 rounds?!
sfforumer: Has your application status changed? Try calling again tomorrow morning? It may be a busy Monday for the HR department.