CSUSM ABSN Spring 2013Register Today!
- by Sashapatra Aug 24, '12Hi all,
I have applied at CSUSM for Spring 2013 Cohort, I am currently taking my last chem lab. I pray and hope that I get accepted. Please share your stories and progress....Thanks.
- Aug 31, '12 by lanibeari applied to fall 2012 but it was full. i just got my conditional acceptance thru email today for spring 2013! i got placed in the temecula campus! good luck!
- Sep 7, '12 by SashapatraCongratulations Lanibear. How long did you have to wait from the time you gave them your last transcripts to acceptance. I just turned in my last transcript yesterday and I feel so anxious. I keep checking my email...
- Sep 7, '12 by SashapatraAll the best @ Kaolla56, i am also waiting to hear from them. I wish they could post admission statistics for fall 2012 so that I can gauge myself.
- Sep 9, '12 by absn hopefulQuote from lanibearHi Lanibear,i applied to fall 2012 but it was full. i just got my conditional acceptance thru email today for spring 2013! i got placed in the temecula campus! good luck!
What is the conditional acceptance conditional upon? Do you have any classes in progress this semester (fall 12)?
- Sep 12, '12 by asand004congrats to all whom have been accepted and good luck to all whom are waiting. I just applied today but honestly I am a little worried because my points are not the best so, i'm keeping my fingers crossed in the mean time. But they say the application review takes 6 - 8 weeks so i'm not anticipating a response for awhile.
- Sep 13, '12 by lanibearQuote from SashapatraI applied in June 19 (all transcripts sent). Sent out my TEAS score (again bc it got lost) in July 6. On Aug 21, i got an email saying i didnt get into fall cohort but my app will be on file for a year. Then heard back on Aug 30 stating I got a conditional acceptance to Spring. Emotional roller coaster I know...Congratulations Lanibear. How long did you have to wait from the time you gave them your last transcripts to acceptance. I just turned in my last transcript yesterday and I feel so anxious. I keep checking my email...
Here's my stats
Major: Nutrition Sciences, BS
Nursing GPA: 3.8
Last 60: 3.2
My score was a 27.
- Sep 15, '12 by CSUSM10FYI they posted stats for cohort 13 Fall 2012 Temecula - average points 31; precore 3.53; last 60 3.57; TEAS 83.9.
I am in one of the current cohorts at Temecula, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
- Sep 16, '12 by Stinaj721Hello everyone! I just started following this thread for the spring 2013. I applied to the program in about May or June, and received my conditional acceptance to the Temecula campus the last week of August. I still have lifespan psych in progress, but have completed all other requirements. I can't wait to start, and am very anxious for orientation and the start of the program.