CSUSB Fall 2012 HopefulsRegister Today!
- by DarkBluePhoenix Jan 18, '12Hey everyone!
Well we made it mighty far and now we are done with pre reqs and on to applying!
I am applying to the 2012 cohort and would like to invite everyone else that is applying to post here for any questions, concerns or comments!
Well I am about to put in my application. So far I have all pre reqs done, pending algebra this winter intersession. My Teas test is done, my letters of rec are on their way and basically all I am waiting for is final transcripts!
Good luck to everyone who applied
Let the wait begin!
- Jan 18, '12 by hellowelcomeHI!
I am applying for Fall 2012 as well! Do you know if the TEAS tests need to be official from the ATI website? and would you happen to know anything about the bilingual proficiency? Thanks for your help!
- Jan 19, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixHey there fellow applicant!When I went to the info session, they said to just print out the results and send it in with your transcripts. As far as the proficiency. Just get written proof that you speak that language or you get proof through transcripts from taking classes. Good luck
- Jan 19, '12 by SpiffynessDo we only print out page 1 of our results or also the Topics to review? And where can I find the address to send my transcripts and teas score etc to?Last edit by Spiffyness on Jan 19, '12
- Jan 19, '12 by SpiffynessAnd also, CSUSB doesnt look at volunteer work and stuff right? cause when I was doing the app I checked that I have volunteer work but they didn't ask to send in confirmation or anything..
- Jan 20, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixHey there ST! We just print the score sheet.As for extra stuff they look at. I saw that on the app as well but they said they dont take that stuff Into account. Idk why they ask if it isn't worth giving points to. I'm sending in a copy of my drivers license along with my CNA certcopy just in case.
- Jan 20, '12 by SpiffynessThanks Weird that they put health care experience and community service on the app without requiring any proof of it.
- Jan 20, '12 by hellowelcomeDoes anyone know if the teas, bilingual, and letters of rec need to be sent as one packet or can they be sent separately? I tried calling the nursing advising office but there was no answer. Thanks!
- Jan 20, '12 by SpiffynessI think they would prefer it as a packet, but you should try calling again. I called yesterday to ask about the app and they picked up.
- Jan 20, '12 by hellowelcomehttp://nursing.csusb.edu/student_information/index.htm
is this the number you called?