CSUN Accelerated B.S.N. Fall 2009 Applicants - Page 8Register Today!
- Jun 5, '09 by ritajoon03Hi am a student at CSUN and am currently trying to finish my G.E's in order to get into pierce to get my RN. Have any of you gone through this experience? O and I wanted to tell you guys that I spoke with an advisor at csun regarding how competitive it is to get in the A-BSN program at CSUN and they told me that they only accept 33 people. My question is, what should I do if i dont get in?
- Jul 27, '09 by LDstudent86Hello I wanted to get some advice about applying to CSUN. I have one more year until I take the NCLEX but I wanted to get a head start on applying to BSN programs. Must I need the RN license in order to apply?
- Jul 27, '09 by discostewno, there is a second degree program if you have a bachelor's in something else. or if you are applying to RN to BSN you do need to have RN
- Aug 5, '09 by ritajoon03yes u an do do a bachelors and then finish that then also become a nursing backelors, however, that is very competitive. The aa rn- BSN is easier to get in to csun with since u already have ur rn.
- Oct 23, '09 by cali31Hello,
I know this thread was started for the A-BSN ...but I wanted to know how hard the program is for the RN-BSN program. I already have my license and wanted to go for my BSN at CSUN as a fulltime student. Do you think working and school is possible? Thanks! Any info would be appreciated...
- Mar 10, '10 by sugarlipsNot sure if anyone is checking this thread, but was wondering if anyone was accepted who did not get invited for an interview.
- Mar 10, '10 by SBalmost_thereNo....those who are invited for an interview ARE the potential candidates for the program. You have to be invited for an interview an order to be one of the 18 chosen for Summer and Fall.
- Mar 11, '10 by sugarlipsNot necessarily. I've now had two separate people tell me at CSUN that just because you don't get an interview, doesn't mean you are not being considered. I just wanted to know if this has been proven true yet. However, decisions aren't going out until midApril...supposedly.
- Apr 4, '11 by jamooodeTo everyone who got accepted:
Hi! I am looking into applying into the program. I'd like to know the background of the people who got in to see if I'm qualified since it seems so intimidatingly competitive. So was your BA/BS GPA around the avg GPA = 3.5? Also, what prior related experience had you had before you applied? I'd appreciate any & all advice/info.
- Sep 9, '11 by danceluverI would like some information about the program too! What did all your profiles look like (Those that were accepted). Did you like the program? Jobs after graduation?