I'm very much interested in studying ahead for CSULB FNP program.
If anyone would be generous enough to show me how I may be able to study for the CSULB FNP program ahead, I'd be very appreciative of that.
I'm now a new grad RN with no jobs just yet and would like to spend my time wisely while I'm still free of any duties.
Thx a bunch!!!
Dec 27, '12
CSULB FNP Requirement says:
- A bachelor's degree in nursing preferred. A bachelor's degree in a related field will be considered.
- Current California RN license.
- A college level statistics course.
- A physical assessment with lab course within the past 5 years
- An upper division or graduate level course in pathophysiology.
- Community health with lab course (for non-BSN students)
- An overall GPA of 3.0 or better in the undergraduate degree.
So if I have an ADN (not BSN) and a bachelor's degreen in another health field I can still apply?
Where/how do I get a community health with lab course without going through the BSN program?