CSULB Fall 2013 BSN - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 8 by gmo77677Yeah, I'm worried about the University Admission too...especially these last few pools, they were having such special and constantly changing issues w transfer students. What's interesting is that the University's notification is much later for this admission cycle. She said SON hands over their list, including alternates then University will offer admission/rejection based on their list.
- Feb 11 by redwards6I'm almost positive that the University's supplement was already due on Feb. 3rd, unless they extended the date. Any idea when we should be expecting letters/emails from SON and University? I was told end of Feb for SON but that sounds way too early, although I would NOT complain
- Feb 11 by critter55Just created this user profile because ive used this website a lot to do research on programs and its been really helpful. I'm applying for fall 2013. I sent it in mail (cause i live 5 hours north) and i just called them to confirm they got it , which they did (big relief). Definetley nervous right now but I also applied to 5 other state schools just in case. (But CSULB is my first choice).
Points added up I have a 9.2 which seems borderline.
If we get to the interview process anyone know what the interview is like??
- Feb 11 by Rgo8316Hey critter55, I am right there with you... I have a 9.23-9.24 and I am so nervous of being borderline between getting in and getting on the alternate list.
- Feb 11 by Rgo8316Yeah, I applied to four. Csulb, Csusb, Csusm, and SDSU. I'm really hoping for CSUSM, so I can stay home and commute.
How about yourself?
- Feb 11 by gmo77677You most likely are correct ; ) I was thinking SON's due date.
- Feb 12 by gmo77677You're more than likely correct, im thinking of nursing's deadline.
- Feb 12 by redwards6Okay, so I just looked at last years thread for CSULB and interview emails went out on March 5-6, which is exactly 3 weeks after the application period closed. That would put us at about March 8th. The cutoff for fall 2012 was 9.11. Good luck!
- Feb 17 by gobeach2013OMG this wait is so dreadful and seems so lonnng If any of you guys/ girls hear anything from the nursing department please let us know. According to redwards6's posts, we have about 2-3 weeks left of waiting for interview invites! I hope the fact that there are 500+ applicants does not higher the point average by much either. Good luck everyone!